- Powerpoint Is Evil, Edward Tufte in Wired Magazine, Sep. 2003.
- The political party that wants to ban PowerPoint, The Guardian, Aug. 2011.
- How PowerPoint is killing critical thought, Andrew Smith in The Guardian, Sep. 2015.
- Why universities should get rid of PowerPoint and why they won’t, The Conversation, June 2015.
- Lecture Me. Really; technology as saboteur by Molly Worthen in The New York Times, 17 Oct. 2015.
- The Cognitive Style of PowerPoint: Slides Are Not All Evil (pdf); Jean-Luc Dumont responds to Edward Tufte in Technical Communication, 52, 1 (2005), pg. 64.
- David Byrne loves Powerpoint, UC Berkley News, Mar. 2005.
Comments are on!